1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Good Yup, ScooterG is one of the good guys

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by ChazzyP, Sep 9, 2019.

1. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Last Spring I was intrigued by a knife on the Exchange--the Sigma by Russian blacksmith and knife maker Andrey Biryukov. I had a bunch in my PP account set aside to pay for a custom-ordered Voron (Raven) from Alexander Cheburkov and it was no mean feat for me to grindingly resist purchasing the Sigma. Later our friend @ScooterG bought the Sigma and I PM'd him with thanks :rolleyes: for saving my PP balance as I'd almost bought the thing like 5 times that day. We PM'd some over the next few days as he wrote me with his impressions and plans for the knife.

Fast forward to last Friday when he wrote again in that same conversation offering me the Sigma, which remained unused, for a very favorable price. We quickly completed the deal, he shipped Saturday and the knife was in my hand mid-day today (Monday). Just as smooth as silk as a knife transaction could be....

I'm grateful that Scooter remembered me and, knowing my likes, reached out to give me a chance to acquire something that circumstances had forced me to turn away from several months earlier. Y'all know how pleased I am to be part of this community and to interact with so many good guys and gals here. Scooter's one of the best of the lot. Thanks, man.

2. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
    Chazzy, thanks for the kind words. Enjoy that Sigma and use it well!

ChazzyP, ErocSD, MolokaiRider and 2 others like this.
  3. JasonPaul

JasonPaul Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2016
    Not to mention we will expect to see it in the daily edc thread. :)

ChazzyP likes this.
  4. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Your likes were noted, appreciated, and evidence you found it there Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week. I finally relented and carried a CRK today. ;)

JasonPaul likes this.
  5. Sonnydaze

Sonnydaze Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2009
    I like Scooter...he's got a weird sense of humor that amuses me. Would like to buy him a pint sometime...

6. 8-Fingers

8-Fingers Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2017
    Can I join you guys? Weird senses of humor and beers, could be a fun time! lol....

ScooterG and JasonPaul like this.
  7. JasonPaul

JasonPaul Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2016
    I try to find reasons to purchase from any of you fine folks. Soon I'm sure.

ChazzyP and ScooterG like this.
  8. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
    A pint of pints and my sense of humor really shines. It’s an Irish thing :)

9. ErocSD

ErocSD Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2019
    Great to see this, I'm always excited to see people helping eachother out on forum . Calguns used to be like that. I find myself spending most my time here now.

ScooterG likes this.
  10. Horsewright

Horsewright KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 4, 2011
    I'm in too!