1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Yvsa and John

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Walosi, Feb 22, 2002.

1. Walosi

Walosi

Jan 10, 2001
    ...are both about to undergo procedures which are serious in nature, but will, if the great mystery allows, bring relief. John should know soon - Bro will know in a couple of weeks. I've stayed out of the prayer threads for these friends because, as the Dineh would say, my smoke has been black with my own chindi, and I would not visit it on them.
    I can now wish them well and do so sincerely.

2. Rusty

Rusty Moderator Moderator

Mar 8, 1999
    Walosi, you hit the nail squarely on the head with that one. Too bad I wasn't paying attention and thus holding the bleeping nail properly as I have been taught to.

3. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    We'll hope for the best for both of them.

There's nothing worse than feeling helpless and totally out of control.

4. JimF

JimF

Jan 22, 2002
    Real control is never ours. Fortunately, it's in a much more capable set of hands.

The Blessings Of Gaia, The Earth Mother, Upon Our Brothers,

JimF