1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Yyyiiiiippppppeeeeeee !!

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Brendan, Dec 19, 2002.

1. Brendan

Brendan

Feb 13, 2002
    We got our target and are now finished for the year !!

Merry christams to all the forumites and hope everyone and your families are safe this festive season !!

Brendan

:)

2. Sylvrfalcn

Sylvrfalcn

Jun 4, 2002
    Congrats Brendan and Happy Christmas to you and your bride. Any buns in the oven yet? (That's just bait for Yvsa to have a go at ya, forgive me, but it does give me a chuckle:D ).

Best wishes and bright blessings,
    Sarge

3. stephensee

stephensee

May 17, 2002
    Merry Christmas Brendan ;)

Stephen.

4. Yvsa

Yvsa

May 18, 1999
    Sergeant Greg does that mean they're having Having Twins?!?!?!?!? :confused: :rolleyes:

There's no damned Way that having twins means that the fun was doubled, that is, unless the girlfriend has a twin sister and they played a nasty trick on you!!!!

Just Try Explainin that to the Judge Bren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :p

I'm thinkin you still nailed Bren first though Sarge.;) :p

5. Brendan

Brendan

Feb 13, 2002
    You guys give me a hard time !

Thats what friends are for !!

B

6. Sylvrfalcn

Sylvrfalcn

Jun 4, 2002
    Yvsa,

Shame on us, we're going to have the lad scared off from the joys of fatherhood. Sure babies cry and crap and spit up on your dress uniform twenty minutes before a formation, but ain't the little buggers cute?

Seriously though Brendan, when I look at the fine young woman my daughter's turning out to be, I can tell you with sincerity it was worth every bit of it.

Sarge

7. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    He won't like it.

8. Pappy

Pappy

Mar 1, 2002
    :D :D :D

9. JUSTRIGHT

JUSTRIGHT

Aug 10, 2001
    :D

10. JUSTRIGHT

JUSTRIGHT

Aug 10, 2001
    :D

11. MauiRob

MauiRob Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2000
    :D:D:D

Ok, there are lots of bad things going around my brain now...better keep quiet!;) :D

12. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    ditto.