1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Zai CORE Axe

Discussion in 'Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum' started by Blunt Forged Edge, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Blunt Forged Edge

Blunt Forged Edge

May 15, 2012
    Just saw this "interesting" looking axe. Now from purely viewing this axe appearance wise on the net, it's an "artistic" piece. As to it's functionality. . .

Kacper Hamilton's Zai CORE Axe

Zai CORE Axe by Kacper Hamilton

Appears to be similar to Helko's Vario 2000 and Tomahawk.

2. Square_peg

Square_peg Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 1, 2012
    A solution searching desperately for a problem.
    [​IMG]

3. bearhunter

bearhunter

Sep 12, 2009
    A little strange IMO.
    It's like trying to reinvent the wheel!

4. jwaj

jwaj

Dec 19, 2002
    I don't care for the design either. Very gimmicky.

5. trailmaker

trailmaker

May 15, 2011
    The concept of a modular axe is pretty cool, but as you point out Helko has already done it. "Halder" also has a line of modular type axes.

6. foxx

foxx

Sep 5, 2010
    They seem to think that re-hanging an axe is the problem. Instead of buying a new axe, or learning how to re-hang your prefectly good head, just buy ours! And from now on you'll always have to buy our handles, and maybe some new hardware! That's the gimmick!

7. M3mphis

M3mphis

Jan 13, 2011
    Yucky.

8. FortyTwoBlades

FortyTwoBlades Baryonyx walkeri Dealer / Materials Provider

Mar 8, 2008
    A gimmick that's already been played by countless makers over the years, with limited degrees of success.

9. Frank-New Zealand

Frank-New Zealand

Jan 16, 2012
    I can not imagine any 'self respecting' bushman carrying something like that into the bush.
    Just looks all wrong to me.

regards...Frank

10. M3mphis

M3mphis

Jan 13, 2011
    Good on yer, Frank. I agree. :D