1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zero Tolerance 0055

Discussion in 'Knife Reviews & Testing' started by Im_your_huckleberry, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Im_your_huckleberry

Im_your_huckleberry Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 14, 2014
    Hey Bladeforums! I recent did a review of the ZT0055. Let me know what you think!

Jazz123 and Night Rider like this.
  2. Someone1

Someone1

Aug 15, 2018
    The knife looks like a retarded toucan in a dive or maybe a goofy looking humpback whale. Nothing cool about it, imo. I still like the idea of that flipper tab, though

3. Im_your_huckleberry

Nov 14, 2014
    Oh it's definitely a love it or hate it kind of design. But it's at least unique.

4. Night Rider

Night Rider Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 16, 2018
    Nice job on the review Im_your_huckleberr and I agree that the pocket clip lacks luster to say the least. I'm digging the spring loaded flipper tab, it's innovative and I would like to see ZT use it on some other models. This model looks like a ZT/Elijah Isham collaboration IMO And I think it looks like an Eagle in a dive position. I still haven't made up my mind on it's look, I'm on the fence so to speak. BTW I would love to see this one disassembled If you do vids like that but if not I wouldn't blame you because you could have some springs flying out at you:confused:. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

5. Im_your_huckleberry

Nov 14, 2014
    Thanks Night Rider! Yeah the rest of the knife is so unique and different and the clip is so meh. I didn't disassemble this because of the flying springs fear but EpicSnuggleBunny did.

Night Rider likes this.
  6. Night Rider

Night Rider Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 16, 2018
    Just what I thought would happen Lol! I'm not a big fan of the bearings running directly on the Ti or the back spacer screws being threaded into the opposing scale. Thanks for that vid link

7. Im_your_huckleberry

Nov 14, 2014
    Yep! Tiny springs are never fun, and I second the backspacer screw concern. And you’re welcome for the link.

8. coltc11

coltc11 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2018
    2019-02-12 16.18.22.jpg

I've had this one about a week now. Still don't know what to think of it. lol. I'm torn between getting rid of it and keeping it because it's so odd.

9. Im_your_huckleberry

Nov 14, 2014
    I know the feeling! Ultimately I decided I liked it, but didn't love it, so I let it go. But it's just so different, I mean you pull that out to cut open a box and you WILL get looks!

coltc11 likes this.