1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Zombie hawk time!

Discussion in 'Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum' started by aleyn1975, Feb 13, 2010.

1. InfidelShootist

InfidelShootist

Nov 10, 2007
    I like my war hammer but my Fokos has it beat.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  2. Cpl Punishment

Cpl Punishment

Jan 28, 2006
    We're a sad bunch, you know that right?

3. spoolup

spoolup

Apr 27, 2007
    Yeah, but there is just something about STEEL. A coworker always tells me that someone should make aftershave that are for MEN.. Hoppes 9, cut Steel, and Bacon are his choice smells, I almost fall out of the chair every time I hear it.

Old photo of the non hawks, have several more now. Really like that "Fokos" Infidel.

[​IMG]

4. Wolf_1989

Wolf_1989

Mar 30, 2007
    Well I don't know about that. My collection of nasty politically incorrect objects gives me a 'special feeling'.

Especially when paired with politically incorrect firearms:
    [​IMG]

5. Wolf_1989

Wolf_1989

Mar 30, 2007
    Have you ever considered putting a really long handle on a CS War Hammer, making it more like a Lucerne Hammer?

6. InfidelShootist

InfidelShootist

Nov 10, 2007
    20inch Supinate 32ounces
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  7. Pyre

Pyre

Jan 6, 2009
    Good God, that looks like something out of Mad Max!

8. woodsman102

woodsman102

Jan 1, 2010
    looks a little more like a moddified rescue tool to me, but that is pretty ridiculous

9. Cpl Punishment

Cpl Punishment

Jan 28, 2006
    Mine are more politically incorrect than yours! :p:p

[​IMG]

Avtomat Kalashnikov, the best there is. When you absolutely, positively have to rekill everything in the room, accept no substitutes!

10. wnease

wnease

Apr 22, 2004
    upper one is my e-haac, an escape/rescue tool (before paint) but good on removing armour from zombies

soft-skin zombies are quickly separated from their assets by the razor-axe, kinda like a brush axe on steroids and meth

:D

11. fitzOdaggers

fitzOdaggers

Sep 25, 2008
    I have an Old School MMHW axe that would work pretty good against the zombie hordes... here it is next to a Gage Abaddon sword... as you can see the axe is almost twice as thick:eek::eek:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. wnease

wnease

Apr 22, 2004

13. nikoknife48

nikoknife48 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Ted does a great job on all his blades, that hawk is outstanding!

14. InfidelShootist

InfidelShootist

Nov 10, 2007
    My MMHW Bowie at 2 pounds is very heavy duty.

[​IMG]

I got one of these a while back.HI Short Tibetan sword.I believe this was the picture HI used.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  15. Larry Turko

Larry Turko

Oct 4, 2007
    I have and like the CS warhammer as well. I also have the CS battle axe which was discontinued a few years ago. Something I didn't get before it was discontinued was the CS mace.
    This three weapons would indeed be zombie devastators not to mention more prosaic thieves in the night.

16. Larry Turko

Larry Turko

Oct 4, 2007
    Of course there's also my CS Grosse Messer and Chinese War sword. Behold! for I am become Death! I guess that saying doesn't really apply when fighting zombies, as they're already dead.

17. Wolf_1989

Wolf_1989

Mar 30, 2007
    I have a couple of those too; in 7.62x39 and 5.56;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. InfidelShootist

InfidelShootist

Nov 10, 2007
    I like the war hammer as it is but might buy another and make a walking cane out of it.I collect canes as well and learned cane and knife fighting at the Chinese boxing institute.

19. Kentucky

Kentucky

Dec 13, 2008
    A hawk with a Cross motif in the blade would just be poetic Id say..
    [​IMG]

20. spoolup

spoolup

Apr 27, 2007
    That is SHARP... no pun intended... Great looking hawk my friend!